Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 02:47:13 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #67: Highlight tickets outputted by reports

so, what shall we do ?

On 8/1/12, Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #67: Highlight tickets outputted by reports
> --------------------------+----------------------------------
>   Reporter:  olemis       |      Owner:  olemis
>       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  accepted
>  Component:  ui design    |    Version:
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:  reports highlighting
> --------------------------+----------------------------------
>
> Comment (by gjm):
>
>  I don't think that combining a set of methods will help here if they are
>  not subtle enough. I like neither the positional or the label solution on
>  those grounds at this point.
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/67#comment:10>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound (incubating) issue tracker

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #67: Highlight tickets outputted by reports

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
I am still thinking it might be good to go with my suggestion of
altering the row colour based solution to a single hue with changing
values, dropping the alternating row colours. Of course, I would say
that! Are there any other arguments against this?

Anyway, I am not too bothered with it taking a while to come to a
conclusion on this, as long as it saves a bit of work in the long run.

Cheers,
     Gary