Posted to users@maven.apache.org by oliver <ol...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/12 22:57:53 UTC

plugin-testing

Hi,

I tried the maven-verifier as described in http://maven.apache.org/plugin-developers/plugin-testing.html. The expample shows how an artifact can be deleted from the repository (verifier.deleteArtifact(...)) but does not show how I can use my plugin for testing. Or must I install it manually (mvn install ...) before I can test my plugin?

regards,
Oliver

Re: plugin-testing

Posted by oliver <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the documentation of the maven-invoker-plugin is very basic but I think I got it now. But there is one problem left: how can I test the generation of archetypes ('mvn archetype:generate ...'). Any ideas?

regards,
Oliver

Re: plugin-testing