Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by fadzi ushewokunze <de...@butterflycluster.com> on 2007/08/26 02:27:46 UTC

Subscription services

hi all,

Whats the best way to do a recurring orders service like a subscription
service? eg a customer can buy subscription for first month and the
following months will be processed automatically thereafter?

thanks

Re: Subscription services

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Will there be multiple sales orders for each subscription, one for each "billing cycle"? Is it
common or correct to have multiple sales orders for a single subscription?

I often see a single sales order with a single account number (sales order number), plus multiple
recurring invoices.

Is that supported in OFBiz?

Jonathon

Re: Subscription services