Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Reinhold Gruber <r....@deltavista.at> on 2005/03/13 17:25:17 UTC

[SPINDLE] How to change template encoding?

Hi!

I'm using Spindle 3.0.50 and Eclipse 2.1.3.
Which encoding is Spindle's HTML-Template-Editor using (I guess UTF-8). Is there a way to change this?

Thanks
Reinhold

This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain
 confidential or privileged information.
If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail
 and delete this message and any attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination
 of this information is strictly prohibited