Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 02:35:39 UTC

[Head up] 8.2.0 release is coming, browser monitoring is closing to be ready.

Hi Dev Team

We are going to initial the SkyWalking 8.2.0 release test recently, the
issues and features in the milestone[1] have been done mostly, importantly,
the Browser monitoring is closing to be ready.
I merged the latest UI and new browser monitoring template yesterday. There
should be one last piece[2].
So, I want to inform all developer team, if you having anything wants to be
included in the 8.2.0 release, please let me know.
I plan to do the release process on Thursday this week.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/56
[2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-rocketbot-ui/pull/366

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108