Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org> on 2003/01/08 09:41:58 UTC

org/apache/cocoon/mail does not compile conditionally

Even without mail.jar not present in the lib/optional directory, this
code in this package will still be compiled, leading to compilation
errors. Bernhard, could you please try to fix the problem? If not, I
can take of it tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org>
http://webweavertech.com/ovidiu/weblog/

Re: org/apache/cocoon/mail does not compile conditionally

Posted by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, Jan 8, 2003, at 01:26 US/Pacific, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>
>> Even without mail.jar not present in the lib/optional directory, this
>> code in this package will still be compiled, leading to compilation
>> errors. Bernhard, could you please try to fix the problem? If not, I
>> can take of it tomorrow morning when I wake up.
>
> I've already mentioned that to Bernhard this must be the next step to
> make
> it compile like every other part of cocoon that depend on optional
> jars.

OK, I fixed this in build.xml.

Greetings,

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Even without mail.jar not present in the lib/optional directory, this
> code in this package will still be compiled, leading to compilation
> errors. Bernhard, could you please try to fix the problem? If not, I
> can take of it tomorrow morning when I wake up.

I've already mentioned that to Bernhard this must be the next step to make
it compile like every other part of cocoon that depend on optional jars.

Giacomo