Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Pomrehn <po...@daniel-pomrehn.de> on 2007/09/27 22:18:32 UTC

gcc Link

Hello,

I'm trying to use Eclipse on Windows for developing an axis2c
webservice but I get errors when compiling the source.
Eclipse generated the following compile command:
gcc -IC:\axis2c\include -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -otest.o ..\test.c

This works fine and no error occurs.
For linking the following command is generated:
gcc -LC:\axis2c\lib -shared -olibtest.dll test.o -laxutil -laxiom

But when thit is executed, there occurs error of undefined references:
../test.c:137: undefined reference to `_imp__axutil_array_list_free'

Is there anything wrong with the link command? Other "normal" C
programs can be compiled without errors. The library can be found in
the C:\axis2c folder. When I compile it with Visual C, it works fine,
but I'd like to use Eclipse with the gcc.

Thanks in advance :)
Daniel