Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Sajit Kumar (RBIN/DCA-IAG)" <Sa...@in.bosch.com> on 2001/04/04 06:15:37 UTC

Suggestions Required

Hi All,

	The question I am going to put to u has nothing to do with SOAP,
kindly bear with me. I have a set of Word files on a Web Server. My client
should be able to view these word files on a browser edit them and save them
onto the server (the scope of the application is over the Internet or maybe
Intranet). Has anyone come across the same problem. Can anyone suggest me
some solution regarding how to go about this? Any suggestions would be of
great help. Thanks in advance.

With Regards
Sajit

Re: Suggestions Required

Posted by Kevin <ke...@exmatrix.com>.
Dear Dr. Batien Duong
My Name is Kevin Yang. I'm System Manager of ExMatrix Co., Ltd( www.exmatrix.com) in Korea.
we have many programmers on Java Environment Technology.
We have been concerned about your company's solution.
I've got your introduction on soap-dev mail list.
On your web site(www.dbgroups.com), I found Many Solutions for Korean-Market.
I would like to get more information your company and your solutions.

With Regards.