Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 15:03:38 UTC

Re: Processing-Time Timers and Checkpoint State

I just verified that this does indeed work on master and the Flink 1.2
branch. I'm also pushing a test that verifies this.

Stephan is right that this doesn't work on Flink 1.1? Is that critical for
you, if yes, then we should think about pushing out another Flink 1.x
bugfix release.

Cheers,
Aljoscha

Posted by Scott Kidder <ki...@gmail.com>.
I too was able to confirm that the issue was fixed in the 1.2
release-candidate 0 (zero) tag. I was unable to get it working with 1.1.4,
but with 1.2 it worked without any additional modifications.

Best,

--Scott Kidder