Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> on 2006/08/08 11:35:40 UTC

Struts 1.3

Hi,

I would like to know if struts 1.3 is stable and where download it ?
I want to use variables in Resource Bundles with validator 1.2 and it
seems does not work with struts 1.2.x accordin to the wiky :

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ValidatorVersion120

Jean-Marie.

Re: Struts 1.3

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
Struts 1.3.x doesn't yet have a "GA" (i.e. production) quality rating
- However there is a Struts 1.3.5 test build which is currently being
voted on:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.devel/45152

...and this will probably get at least a "beta" label if not a "GA" label.

You can download it here:
   http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/1.3.5/

Also, Commons Validator 1.3.0 would be a better version to use than
Validator 1.2.0 since a number of bugs were fixed in the 1.3.0
release.

Niall