Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2012/09/05 17:47:51 UTC

Becoming a Cordova committer

I've been catching up on email and read the apache board report (
https://github.com/cordova/apache-board-reports/blob/master/2012-09.md)
which lists myself as nominated for committer.  I'm thankful if thats the
case, but Andrew Grieve seems to also be listed and is already committer so
there seems to perhaps be some inconsistency here.

Either way -- I'm curious what the becoming-a-committer process is and/or
thanks for nomination!

-Michal

Re: Becoming a Cordova committer

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.