Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Андрей Мартьянов <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/13 14:36:36 UTC

Hello Ignite Community

Hi guys,

My name is Andrey Martianov. And I will be glad to participate in Apache
Ignite development.

I want to start with issue IGNITE-3621. I see it's already assigned to Alexei
Scherbakov, but there is no activity for two weeks so I can help with it.

Thanks,

Andrey

Re: Hello Ignite Community

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrey.

Welcome to the Ignite community!

You should get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list, so
we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

You can find interesting tickets to get started here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Finally, please subscribe to our dev and user lists.
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Looking forward to your contributions!

P.s. It's great that you already found an issue and want to fix it.
Please ask Alexei directly (write a comment at IGNITE-3621).