Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2005/01/31 11:05:27 UTC

Users help users by using the Wiki (was: HTML Tables converted to FO Tables)

The topic about converting HTML to PDF comes up every now and then. I've
set up an initial page in our Wiki for this and hope that people
interested in this topic will add their ideas and tips to this page:

http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowTo_2fHtmlToPdf

Editing this page is easy. Just register a username by clicking
"UserPreferences" in the upper left corner and then edit the page.
Documentation about the Wiki is available by clicking on "HelpContents".

Of course, you can also add additional pages to the Wiki to document
other topics. The FOP team might take content that's created on the Wiki
over into the main FOP website thus improving the overall documentation.

Everyone is invited to participate. Please share your experiences and
your ideas!

Jeremias Maerki