Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2021/09/13 13:04:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 3.11.2 (LTS) Released

The Camel PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Camel 3.11.2 (LTS).

Apache Camel is an open source integration framework that empowers you
to quickly and easily integrate various systems consuming or producing
data.

This patch release contains 28 bug fixes and improvements.

The release is available for immediate download at:

https://camel.apache.org/download/

For more details please take a look at the release notes at:

https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.11.2/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 3.11.2 (LTS) Released

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Absolutely, will do so with the next release.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor