Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Yair Even-Zohar <ya...@audiencescience.com> on 2009/03/11 15:46:23 UTC

Can we find a task-attemp status internally.

I have the following class  definition:

public class Ase2DbMapRed extends MapReduceBase

implements TableMap<Text, Text>, Tool {

Is it possible to know (and how?) within the "public class close()..."
(extended from MapReduceBase) method whether this particular task
attempt was successful?

Thanks

-Yair

Re: Can we find a task-attemp status internally.

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Yair:

This is the hbase list, not the hadoop list.  You will likely do better if
you post your question there instead.

Yours,
St.Ack