Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by kalohr <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/25 09:36:26 UTC

log4j and weblogic 7

Hello list,

I am facing a problem that has been reported in the past in this list. I am
working with log4j and Weblogic 7.05 and the logging info is displayed on
the console instead of the file I configured log4j to use. Has anybody faced
a similar problem?

Thank you,

Michalis

Re: log4j and weblogic 7

Posted by kalohr <ka...@gmail.com>.
There was no attachment in my previous mail, if an image/log etc would help
I'd be glad to provide it

As far as the problem is conerned there are two web apps packaged as ear
files, each one includes in the packaging log4j-1.2.8.jar file. There are
two loggs normaly, at least when I used weblogic 7.01. Since I upgraded to
7.05 only one log file is being created, and the contents of the second one
are dumped into the screen.

Re: log4j and weblogic 7

Posted by James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: log4j and weblogic 7