Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/02/22 09:13:31 UTC

Product Configuration or Marketing Package

Good Day.  I have a situation where I am selling a bundle Marketing
Package of 12 different products.  Normally this would simply be handled
with marketing package except we want the user to be able to mix or
match the products in the marketing package.  So they can order 12 all
of the same item, or the can order 2 each of 6 items, or they can order
all 12 in the marketing package etc.

What is the best way to handle this?  Product Configuration?  (If we use
this it adds a production order step and might complicate the
fulfillment process).  Marketing package would be the best if it was
configurable.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

James