Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xa...@ucuenca.ec> on 2015/12/12 03:28:03 UTC

Updated books

Hi,

I am learning about mahout and process text. So I started reading Mahout in Action [1], but its from 2011 and Taming Text [2] that is from 2012. I am asking for this, because the platform has new features and I would like to know if this books still been up to date.

I can use the platform to run some simple experiments, but I am working in my thesis and I need to know more deeply the platform. So if you know any other book, papers, workshops or tutorials I will be so grateful.

Cheers.
Xavier Sumba

[1] https://www.manning.com/books/mahout-in-action <https://www.manning.com/books/mahout-in-action>
[2] https://www.manning.com/books/taming-text <https://www.manning.com/books/taming-text>

Re: Updated books

Posted by FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xa...@ucuenca.ec>.
OK!! Thank you so much

Cheers.

Re: Updated books

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: Updated books

Posted by Cristian Barrientos Montoya <cs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Updated books

Posted by zerocold zerocold <pg...@gmail.com>.
My book is a little bit outdated but i am thinking of a new edition forma
the next year