Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Fanie Bekker <fa...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/03 06:41:46 UTC

Android OpenOffice: the urgent need for a "go-back-one-step" - function/key

The CEO
OpenOffice

Dear Sir/Madam,

I use Android OpenOffice daily, and continuously, on my Android tablet, and
I need an additional function built into the software please. I explain:

I have an 800 page "Text Document" which I edit for my personal use on a
daily basis - and I have to move forth and back continuously. To move
forward I use search& find, but then I have to go back every time to my
previous position... and your software does not have that function.

Could you please build it into your software. The absence of it is a real
problem and I am sure that many users would appreciate such a function. If
you need more information, please email me.

Sincerely and with appreciation,

Fanie Bekker
Knysna - South Africa