Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 08:33:48 UTC

Re: Services with no definition and usage

If the services are not used, we should ask ourselves whether it would not
be best to remove these to keep the code base clean. If need be these can
always be brought back from the repo.

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM: the unaffiliated OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Jacques for logging Jira for this.

I have completed this effort and attached a patch on the Jira. Please have
a look.

--
Thanks and Regards,

*Pawan Verma* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part ||, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9977705687

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Jacques Le Roux <

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes! thanks Rishi

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks to Pawan Verma for reporting, everyone for the discussion and Scott for the detailed argumentation which makes totally sense,

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9708 for that, and will create the definitions

Jacques

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.