Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Kalpak Gadre <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 16:33:16 UTC

Re: [classlib][xml] update to xerces 2.9.0

Thanks Tim,

Not many changes to your patch. I did not find any existing jira related
to this
so created new jira *HARMONY-3545*. I have attached the patch to it.

Thanks,

Kalpak

Re: [classlib][xml] update to xerces 2.9.0

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
I just check out a new trunk from svn.
After "ant fetch-depends" it will download the
trunk\depends\jars\xerces_2.9.0\xerces.zip
I have to unzip it and xml-apis.jar and add it to build path.
Or it will be failed to build because it cannot find classes in javax.xml.* .

Am i right?

--
Sean Qiu