Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/15 21:54:57 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.1-incubating Release

The vote for releasing Apache TinkerPop passed with 3 binding +1s, 0
non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1.

Binding +1s:
Daniel Gruno
Justin Mclean
Rich Bowen

Thanks to those who gave us a hand and added a vote.

Separately, Justin, I'll try to get LICENSE/NOTICE right for the next run.
I suspect I'll be pinging this list separately for a bit more guidance
before then.  Thanks.

Stephen

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.1-incubating Release

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Apologies, I looked at the last email not the first

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.