Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Robert J. Liguori" <ca...@gliesian.com> on 2011/07/28 01:34:03 UTC

Getting the JARs through Maven for additional components

Just learning camel... I want to use the XSD validator component...

How do I add the dependency for it to the POM file?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
Robert J. Liguori

Re: Getting the JARs through Maven for additional components

Posted by "Robert J. Liguori" <ca...@gliesian.com>.
Got it... "camel-spring"... thx.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Robert J. Liguori <ca...@gliesian.com> wrote:
> Just learning camel... I want to use the XSD validator component...
>
> How do I add the dependency for it to the POM file?

There is an artifact id shown in the components list page
http://camel.apache.org/components

--
Claus Ibsen