Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Shawna <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/13 21:44:35 UTC

HELP pls!!

  I have a spreadsheet program that is locked!!  I have restarted my computer and everything and I can not gain access to it.  PLEASE HELP!!
Shawna
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: HELP pls!!

Posted by JD <jd...@gmail.com>.
Shawna, don't panic.
It is the weekend, and many people on this list are out having fun.
Wait a couple of days, and someone knowledgeable will answer you.