Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/04/12 01:42:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r527685 - /forrest/site/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher.zip

Thorsten, it seems that you did not do an 'svn up' before
doing this. Ross changed the plugins "deploy" target.
See the thread "plugins deployment problem".

-David

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 09:42 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten, it seems that you did not do an 'svn up' before
> doing this.

Hmm, I could have sworn I did, thanks for spotting.

> Ross changed the plugins "deploy" target.
> See the thread "plugins deployment problem".

Yeah, I saw.

Thanks for the headsup should be fixed now.

salu2