Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/06/26 21:21:42 UTC

Disabled failing interceptor tests

I disabled the failing interceptor tests:

    itests/openejb-itests-client/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/
test/stateful/StatefulDefaultInterceptorTests.java
    itests/openejb-itests-client/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/
test/stateless/StatelessDefaultInterceptorTests.java

They seem to fail because of a failed JNDI lookup, but I don't know
know to fix it.  If someone has the time (and know-how) to fix these,
I'd really appreciate it.

-dain

Re: Disabled failing interceptor tests

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jun 26, 2007, at 2:48 PM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> But the patches for logging have not been applied yet. Please apply
> the cumulative patch in openejb-601 before working on this issue

Working on that now.

-David

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

--