Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Kamal Gupta <kg...@tech-group.co.uk> on 2004/01/07 11:56:56 UTC

Logic:Equal

Hi,

I have a list which has some values which i get from database.

I want to loop through the list and get values which are not duplicated for
this i think the best way in struts is to use logic:equal.

Can some one please send me some example on the same

Regards

Kamal Gupta

Re: Logic:Equal

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- Kamal Gupta <kg...@tech-group.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a list which has some values which i get from database.
>
> I want to loop through the list and get values which are not duplicated
> for
> this i think the best way in struts is to use logic:equal.

Please post this question to struts-user.  The best way to do this is with
the JSTL's <c:if> tag, not with <logic:equal>.

David

Re: Logic:Equal

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
Reckon you'll need to post the struts user list rather than the
developer list. Before anyone will respond.

RE: Logic:Equal