Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com> on 2012/08/16 05:06:44 UTC

[VOTE] release deltacloud 1.0.2, rc1

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the RC1 for Deltacloud 1.0.2. The rc is at
http://people.apache.org/~lutter/deltacloud/1.0.2/rc1/

Please vote on the release candidate by Tuesday, 2012-08-20 08:00 PST

KEYS: http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/deltacloud/KEYS
git tag: release-1.0.2-rc1
git repo: git://github.com/apache/deltacloud.git or
          https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/deltacloud.git

This is a bugfix release. Highlights of the changes in this release:
      * Removed deltacloudc command line client; see [2] on how to use
        curl in its stead
      * code works with MRI Ruby 1.9.x, MRI 1.8.7, and jRuby
      * deltacloudd: accept -L/--log option to send log to a file; -V
        option to get detailed logs
      * Revamp all the tests in tests/, server/tests/, and client/tests/
        to use only the minitest test framework; also expanded the
        coverage of all these test suites
      * New driver for aruba.it (contributed by Giacomo Bagnoli)
      * Lots of fixes across all the drivers, frontends and clients

For a full list of all changes see the NEWS file[1]

David

[1] https://github.com/apache/deltacloud/blob/master/NEWS (once the
mirror updates)
[2] http://deltacloud.apache.org/curl-examples.html

Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 1.0.2, rc1

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 20:06 -0700, David Lutterkort wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am pleased to announce the RC1 for Deltacloud 1.0.2. The rc is at
> http://people.apache.org/~lutter/deltacloud/1.0.2/rc1/
>
> Please vote on the release candidate by Tuesday, 2012-08-20 08:00 PST

+1 from me, for the record.

David

Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 1.0.2, rc1

Posted by Francesco Vollero <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 for me too
FV

Sent fromiPad