Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chohan, DB (Dharmesh)" <D....@dl.ac.uk> on 2002/05/24 10:42:36 UTC

Axis on Linux Test

Hi all,

I have installed Axis on Linux and have tried to run the following tests
from the Axis user guide.  The first test,  java
samples.userguide.example1.TestClient, runs okay but the second test java
samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient -p8080 add 2 5 fails on exception,
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: IN
        at samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:94)
Does anybody know why I am getting this exception.

Dharmesh

Re: Axis on Linux Test

Posted by Paul Hunnisett <ph...@bigfoot.com>.
Not sure why, but  Idon't think i's to do with Linux - I have axis
running fine on Linux.

Paul