Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com> on 2009/11/10 16:18:32 UTC

SQL-2 Railroad Diagrams

Hi,

I have create a first version of the SQL-2 railroad diagrams:
http://www.h2database.com/jcr/grammar.html

What do you think?

So far it's just the diagrams, without textual description or examples
- I will add that later. I will also try to integrate them into the
regular Jackrabbit website later on.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: SQL-2 Railroad Diagrams

Posted by Rakesh Vidyadharan <ra...@sptci.com>.
Thanks, this is very helpful indeed.

Rakesh

Re: SQL-2 Railroad Diagrams

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 16:18, Thomas Müller <th...@day.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have create a first version of the SQL-2 railroad diagrams:
> http://www.h2database.com/jcr/grammar.html
>
> What do you think?

Nice!

The styling should probably be changed to fit the Jackrabbit website
once it gets there, but this is less important to me ;-)

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek