Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/11/18 00:44:26 UTC

Getting a Block defined in page A to be used in page B

Hi,

If I have got a block defined like this:

.html
 <!-- readOnly field block -->
   <input type="text" align="right" value="Read text" jwcid="text2Read"/>

.jwc (the utilizing page thus supplies the field2bShown object)
  <component id="text2Read" type="Insert">
    <inherited-binding name="value" parameter-name="field2bShown"/>
  </component>

and I wanted to use it within a .html spec, how would I go about that
(assuming of course it actually is possible).
Spend two days looking at it but for now to no avail.
Any sugestion is appreciated.

TIA
Fermin DCG

Re: Getting a Block defined in page A to be used in page B

Posted by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@mac.com>.
This thread might help:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/1147

Richard