Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Vasanth, Ramya" <ra...@sap.com> on 2019/09/04 07:42:31 UTC

[Vote]Moving olingo library to java 8

Hi All,
Kindly vote for moving olingo library to java 8. With this we will be able to leverage all the new features available on java 8.
Please find the commit id https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata4.git;a=commit;h=9f8cbc6fcc38b3031c2765ce1952e1e4b5767451

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours (it will close on Friday (04/09/2019) and passes if no binding vote (if vote is -1).

Best Regards,

Ramya

Re: [Vote]Moving olingo library to java 8

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
+1 from me (really like the new Java 8 features ;o)

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 04/09/19 09:42, Vasanth, Ramya wrote:
> Hi All,
> Kindly vote for moving olingo library to java 8. With this we will be able to leverage all the new features available on java 8.
> Please find the commit id https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata4.git;a=commit;h=9f8cbc6fcc38b3031c2765ce1952e1e4b5767451
>
> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours (it will close on Friday (04/09/2019) and passes if no binding vote (if vote is -1).

+1
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [Vote]Moving olingo library to java 8

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks
Madhawa