Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 18:21:04 UTC

Question on Skin additions

Hi everyones,

I have a project using internal views. I want to get these views' title from
the skin bundle, but I don't need any style. So I defined a skin-addition on
simple.desktop as follow:

<skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">
  <skin-addition>
    <skin-id>simple.desktop</skin-id>
    <bundle-name>path.resource.SkinBundle</bundle-name>
  </skin-addition>
</skins>

However, the bundle never get called, is it because no CSS is defined?

~ Simon

Re: Question on Skin additions

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Nvm, I'm stupid and cannot write a fully qualified class name without
missing one sub-package...