Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Thomas Stinner <me...@stinnux.de> on 2014/07/29 17:45:18 UTC

Trouble using the update feature of TS 5.0.1

Hi!

I am trying to use the update feature to request a couple of files from a different server, but this is not working as i expect it.

The first problem i head was that i got an SegFault in do_host_db_lookup. This happened because a_session in HttpSM.cc ua_session was empty and i could solve it by checking the value before using it.

However, now the update function is retrieving the index file correctly and putting it into the cache. However, all subsequent files are retrieved but not put into cache.

If i request the URLs from a client via the cache they are cached correctly, so this seems to not be an issue with the server.

Any idea what might go wrong?

Greetings
Thomas

Re: Trouble using the update feature of TS 5.0.1

Posted by Yongming Zhao <mi...@gmail.com>.
SegFault always a bug, I am sure that ‘update’ feature is broken again from what you get. please file a bug in the JIRA.

as always, patch is welcome

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明

在 2014年7月29日,下午11:45,Thomas Stinner <me...@stinnux.de> 写道: