Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Benoît Canet <be...@cloudius-systems.com> on 2016/06/05 10:45:52 UTC

Wireshark and CQL

Hi List,

I am from ScyllaDB and took some time to iterate on the
wireshark CQL dissector that was previously written by
Aaron Ten Clay.

The result is that wireshark upstream now have a fully working
CQL V3 dissectors merged in the following commit:
https://github.com/wireshark/wireshark/commit/69a258514762405ce06ea5f65b7e8671743b65a1

It should be available in the daily builds.

We may evolve it in the future.

Best regards

Benoît Canet
ScyllaDB