Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by El Duvelle <el...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/04 13:48:07 UTC

compatibility between svn,trac,apache,python,tortoise

Hello
everybody,

What I want to know is if Subversion 1.4.6 is compatible
with Trac 0.11, python 2.5, Apache (1.3 or 2.2) and TortoiseSVN 1.4.8.

I’ve seen in some old posts that there was a
compatibility issue with subversion and Python 2.4 or 2.5, and I’d like to know
if this problem has been solved.

I hope I’ve been clear enough, and that someone will
be able to help me...

Thanks,

Eleonoreelescargot@hotmail.com

Recevez tous vos e-mails sur un seul compte ! Créez une adresse Hotmail !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp

Re: compatibility between svn,trac,apache,python,tortoise

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
El Duvelle wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>

> What I want to know is if Subversion 1.4.6 is compatible with Trac 0.11,
> python 2.5, Apache (1.3 or 2.2) and TortoiseSVN 1.4.8.

Yes with Trac, Python 2.5, no with Apache 1.3, yes with Apache 2.2, yes with
TortoiseSVN.

> I’ve seen in some old posts that there was a compatibility issue with
> subversion and Python 2.4 or 2.5, and I’d like to know if this problem
> has been solved.

I haven't seen any issues concerning compatibility with any Python versions.

Blair

RE: compatibility between svn,trac,apache,python,tortoise

Posted by "Roth, Pierre" <pi...@covidien.com>.
No problem with such a configuration, my current one is:
SVN 1.4.6
Python 2.5.2
and Trac 0.11b2

You just have to be carefull to take the very latest trac release as the 0.11 one has some memory issues.

	Tous vos amis discutent sur Messenger, et vous ? Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit ! <http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/>