Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2011/06/07 01:03:50 UTC

[dev] Libcloud development sprint at EuroPython in Florence, Italy (20-26 June, 2011)

Hello all,

I will be at EuroPython in Florence Italy in ~two weeks (20-26 June) where I
will held a Libcloud development sprint.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to participate or
learn more about Libcloud to join me.

Sprint topics include, but are not limited to:

* Working on new Storage drivers
* Working on new Load-balancer drivers
* Working on DNS support which is planned for Libcloud 0.6.0
* Prototyping and exploring monitoring services and APIs (Amazon CloudWatch,
Cloudkick, ServerDensity, Librato Silverling, New Relic, ...)
* Improving the documentation
* Improving and extending the OpenStack drivers
* Making it work with Python 3

You can also find all the details on
http://libcloud.apache.org/europython-libcloud-sprint.html

If you plan to join me, please post on the mailing list so I know how many
people to expect.

Thanks and hopefully see you Florence!