Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2015/12/01 15:11:20 UTC

Re: Question on wsu:id attribute added to outgoing request

Are you signing the Timestamp? If so then a wsu:Id should be added, as a
way of referencing the Timestamp. If not then it won't add the wsu:Id by
default, as it is not required.

Colm.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 10:31 PM, dthomas <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have also tried CXF 2.7.0 + Wss4j 1.6.18 and ran into the same issue.

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Question on wsu:id attribute added to outgoing request

Posted by dthomas <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I got it to work with a custom interceptor.

Re: Question on wsu:id attribute added to outgoing request

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
No. However you could easily write a custom interceptor to grab the
security header from the outgoing request + add one.

Colm.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM, dthomas <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response.That makes sense.
>
> The timestamp is not signed. You mentioned that the wsu:id is not added by
> default, is there an option to change the default behaviour and force
> adding
> the wsu:id?

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Question on wsu:id attribute added to outgoing request