Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randall Svancara <rs...@adaweb.net> on 2005/02/23 21:00:25 UTC

JDBCStore JTDS

Anyone have any luck using the JTDS driver for Micro(Caugh..Caugh) SQL
Server and persistent session management using JDCBStore.  I am
currently experiencing a problem connecting with jtds.  Here is my
configuration for my JDBCStore...

	<Manager

className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager">
		<Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.JDBCStore"

connectionURL="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://10.113.2.60/propsys;user=webuser;pa
ssword=password"
			driverName="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"
sessionIdCol="session_id"
			sessionValidCol="valid_session"
sessionMaxInactiveCol="max_inactive"
			sessionLastAccessedCol="last_access"
sessionTable="tomcat_sessions"
			sessionAppCol="app_context"
sessionDataCol="session_data" />
	</Manager>

I recieve this error when trying to use the driver/ConnectionURL to
connect to the database.

Feb 23, 2005 7:52:35 AM org.apache.catalina.session.JDBCStore
getConnection
SEVERE: A SQL exception occurred java.sql.SQLException: Single-Sign-On
is only supported on Windows. Please specify a user name.

Any help/advice/hints would be appreciated.  Of course, my platform is
Linux and single sign on is not what I want anyway.

Randall

Re: JDBCStore JTDS

Posted by Jason Bainbridge <jb...@gmail.com>.
Try passing connectionName and connectionPassword as parameters
instead of through the ConnectionURL. It isn't seeing them in the URL
and trying to sign you on with Windows Credentials that you don't
have.

It is possibl;e if you change the semicolon after propsys to a ? then
it might also work.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:00:25 -0700, Randall Svancara
<rs...@adaweb.net> wrote:
> Anyone have any luck using the JTDS driver for Micro(Caugh..Caugh) SQL
> Server and persistent session management using JDCBStore.  I am
> currently experiencing a problem connecting with jtds.  Here is my
> configuration for my JDBCStore...
>
>         <Manager
>
> className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager">
>                 <Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.JDBCStore"
>
> connectionURL="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://10.113.2.60/propsys;user=webuser;pa
> ssword=password"
>                         driverName="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"
> sessionIdCol="session_id"
>                         sessionValidCol="valid_session"
> sessionMaxInactiveCol="max_inactive"
>                         sessionLastAccessedCol="last_access"
> sessionTable="tomcat_sessions"
>                         sessionAppCol="app_context"
> sessionDataCol="session_data" />
>         </Manager>
>
> I recieve this error when trying to use the driver/ConnectionURL to
> connect to the database.
>
> Feb 23, 2005 7:52:35 AM org.apache.catalina.session.JDBCStore
> getConnection
> SEVERE: A SQL exception occurred java.sql.SQLException: Single-Sign-On
> is only supported on Windows. Please specify a user name.
>
> Any help/advice/hints would be appreciated.  Of course, my platform is
> Linux and single sign on is not what I want anyway.
>
> Randall

Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster@kde.org
Personal Site - http://jasonbainbridge.com

quartz.properties MySQL

Posted by Shakeel Ahmad <sh...@globalnorthstar.com>.
Hi,

Can anyone send me a sample quartz.properties file for MySQL and Tomcat.

Shakeel Ahmad.