Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/29 10:48:20 UTC

I18N was : Re: reporting API

Hi all

As I am a french guy I want to have more information about what is
planned about it.

On 4/29/05, Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Emmanuel, did I miss anything?
> >
> > We still need to define the process for internaltionalize report.
>
> Yes it's an important feature that we must provide as soon as possible.
>
> It's too complicated to add it after (see actual mails on MPXDOC-128)

MPXDOC-128 seems to be a good solution for me for the xdoc part. As I
know m2 support other doc format (apt...) it could be to implement a
same thing in there.

An other thing,  the error related to exception are in english. I18N
could be good in it too (as most of my coworker don't have a good
english level they don't known what happen even if the message was
explicite).

I see a problem in this kind of stuff : it is the synchronisation
between the differante translation but it is more a doc writer person
problems. It don't know how it will or not be possible to warn him for
untranslated doc/file or not in the same version

Nicolas,

Re: I18N was : Re: reporting API

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-330

Re: I18N was : Re: reporting API

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the responce Emmanuel

On 4/29/05, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > As I am a french guy I want to have more information about what is
> > planned about it.
>
> It's planned between alpha-2 and final release.

Cool

Re: I18N was : Re: reporting API

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.