Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Bavineni, Bharata" <Bh...@epsilon.com> on 2015/12/06 06:06:25 UTC

List of views created on Phoenix tables

Can we get the list of views created on a Phoenix table?

Thanks,
Bharathi.

________________________________

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail, and destroy the original message. Thank You.

Re: List of views created on Phoenix tables

Posted by Salou Guillaume <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

BTW my name is Guillaume ;)

In facts, when connected as generic (tenant = null) you do not see Views
created by a "single tenant connection". But you can find them by showing
data in catalog (which contains all columns and also ones of tenant binded
tables).

Using SQuirell you can see views even in a generic connection.

Thanks

Guillaume

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Salou,