Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Indhu <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/10 01:42:59 UTC

Cancelled builds

Hi,

Some of you might have noticed that the CI builds were failing for reasons
other than your changes. There was a problem in the build process because
of which outputs from previous builds were not getting deleted and new
builds were failing due to that. This issue has been rectified. Since the
build slaves were dirty, I had to kill the builds that were running (which
would have failed anyway).

If you have a pending PR waiting for build, could you please kick off a new
build. You can also send me an email with the PR number and I can kick off
the build for you.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. I'll closely monitor the builds until
the builds are back to normal state.

Thanks,
Indu

[Important] Please rebase your PRs

Posted by Indhu <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The build problem mentioned below was fixed by changing
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commit/573a010879583885a0193e30dc0b8c848d80869b>
the Jenkinsfile. Note that your build could still fail if you have the old
Jenkinfile. To make sure your builds succeed, please rebase your code with
master.

Thanks,
Indu

Re: Cancelled builds