Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ryan Worley <rw...@webassociates.com> on 2002/03/11 17:57:13 UTC

@font-stretch

Does Batik currently support the font-stretch attribute?  I've tried to use
it in a few different ways but it hasn't seemed to have had any effect on
the applied text.

Thanks,

Ryan

Re: @font-stretch

Posted by Chris Lilley <ch...@w3.org>.
On Monday, 11 March, 2002, 17:57:13, Ryan wrote:

RW> Does Batik currently support the font-stretch attribute?  I've tried to use
RW> it in a few different ways but it hasn't seemed to have had any effect on
RW> the applied text.

Do you have condensed or expanded variants of the font that you are
using? Note that like font-weight, this is used to select among
available font variants, not to deform an existing font.