Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/07 13:57:50 UTC

Re: blank html frames in Jenkins-built documentation

Thanks, Uwe and Chris. The change described on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11746 seems to have fixed
the problem. I can now see Derby's Jenkins-generated, frames-based,
html-formatted alpha docs.

Thanks,
-Rick

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Rick, it looks like maybe this problem has re-occurred? On my browser,
I see:

     Refused to frame 'https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/lastBuild/artifact/trunk/out/ref/toc.html'
     because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'none'".
     Note that 'frame-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

Can you have a look and tell me what you see?

thanks,

bryan