Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br> on 2003/05/14 14:52:40 UTC

Testcase showing that 1:n don't delete objects

To what address should I send the testcase showing problem? It's a .tar file
with .xml, .java, .properties, etc.

This problem is not affecting only me: others reported the problem. Maybe
someone (Armin? Thomas?) reading may point where whe are failing...

Thanks,

Edson Richter

---

Re: Testcase showing that 1:n don't delete objects

Posted by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br>.
I already done this. I'm sending testcase.zip directly to you (I'm sorry).

Thanks for your attention,

Edson Richter

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Edson,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
> Proxyied references doesn't work with RemovalAwareCollection/List...
>
> When using dynamic proxies (JDK 1.4.2Beta || JDK 1.4.1_02), the call for
> afterUpdate is directed to CollectionProxy, that has:
>
>     public void afterStore(PersistenceBroker broker) throws
> PersistenceBrokerException
>     {
>     }

this seems to be a bug!

> Anyone knows how to avoid this???

only solution I see is to provide a patch for the bug ;-)

Please try to put your testcases into a zip file. Zipfiles will make it
through the mail filter!

Thomas

> Thanks,
>
> Edson Richter

---

Re: Testcase showing that 1:n don't delete objects

just post your test as a zip archive to this list.

Thomas

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
> To what address should I send the testcase showing problem? It's a .tar
file
> with .xml, .java, .properties, etc.
>
> This problem is not affecting only me: others reported the problem. Maybe
> someone (Armin? Thomas?) reading may point where whe are failing...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Edson Richter
>

> ---

---

Re: Testcase showing that 1:n don't delete objects

just post your test as a zip archive to this list.

Thomas

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
> To what address should I send the testcase showing problem? It's a .tar
file
> with .xml, .java, .properties, etc.
>
> This problem is not affecting only me: others reported the problem. Maybe
> someone (Armin? Thomas?) reading may point where whe are failing...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Edson Richter
>

> ---

---

Re: Testcase showing that 1:n don't delete objects

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Edson,