Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Ankit Sarraf <an...@cloudwick.com> on 2016/08/12 16:28:02 UTC

Operators in PENDING_DEPLOY

When I deploy my application on DTConsole, all applications are in pending
deploy state. The App itself is showing the running status.

One of the resources says, state change from ACTIVE to PENDING points to an
unhealthy state and, if it does not stabilize, your only option is to kill
the application and reduce the memory needs or acquire more cluster
resources.

I have no other app running in the QA queue. Also, when i run the app in
the DEV queue using UCD it works fine without any issues.

Any pointers?

Thanks
Ankit

Re: Operators in PENDING_DEPLOY

Posted by "Pradeep A. Dalvi" <pr...@apache.org>.
Can you share AppMaster logs? What are container resource requests in
AppMaster logs?

--prad