Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2006/10/13 18:36:16 UTC

DBD: getting names of table columns

Hi all,

Looking at the DBD stuff, the apr_dbd_get_entry() function gets the
value of a column in a row of a resultset.

Is there a corresponding function to get the database column name of
that same column?

Regards,
Graham

Re: DBD: getting names of table columns

Posted by Ryan Phillips <ry...@trolocsis.com>.
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Ryan Phillips wrote:
>
>> I believe you want the apr_dbd_get_name() function.
>
> I see this is in trunk only, is this correct?

That is correct.

-ryan

Re: DBD: getting names of table columns

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.