Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Naegeli Margrit <ma...@ecofin.ch> on 2000/11/09 16:38:34 UTC

No processor for type "xinclude"

Hello,

I'm trying to use xinclude for the first time, but I get this error:

java.lang.Exception: No processor for type "xinclude"
              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorFactory.getProcessor(ProcessorFactory.j
ava:74)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)

My cocoon.properties have this line:
processor.type.xinclude =
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xinclude.XIncludeProcessor

XIncludeProcessor.class is in my cocoon.jar

The xml looks like this:

<?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>
<foo:bar xmlns:foo="http://www.foo.com">

  <x xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude">
    <include xinclude:parse="xml" xinclude:href="toc.xml"/>
  </x>
</foo:bar>

(Otherwise, Cocoon runs fine - great work!)

What is my mistake here?

Thanks for your help!
Maggie