Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by carmichs <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/12 21:57:08 UTC

Which example best illustrates BC1 --> NMR --> SE1

I am trying to do the following and I am having some trouble following the
examples. I see bits and pieces from various examples that kind of look like
they are doing what I want, but I get confused what pieces go where.   I am
looking for an example that best matches the following.

I want to pick up a external client's  (plain xml) message off of a jms
queue with a JMS Binding component.  Then place the plain xml payload inside
the MessageExchange and route and send the message across the NMR to a
service engine  where some business processing will occur and return a
response.  (in the future there may be more than one se, as well as other
bc's), Thus I would like separation of the jms binding components from the
se....

Also,

Can the BC send a message directly over the NMR to the SE without invoking a
soap request. In other words,  create a messageexchange and do a send with
the xml payload, or does it have to be converted to a web service call?

I am also  having trouble determining what the xbeans file looks like in
this scenario

Much Thanks!

Steve