Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Holden <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/19 00:52:09 UTC

Tomcat and PHP?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to configure Tomcat to run PHP 5? I have Tomcat 5.5.9 installed and it's all running fine with my MySQL etc, but I'd really like to be able to test just a few php pages without having to install Apache to handle php seperately (everything else is JSP and servlets). I have various extension modules in php (php_java.dll and jar files and the like) and I have read the php documentation on their site regarding java, but I'm unsure how to mesh the two without ruining my set up.

If anyone has any foolproof instructions or has done this before I'd really appreciate some tips/help!

Cheers,

Chris

RE: Tomcat and PHP?

Posted by Fritz Schneider <Fr...@Peacham.HomeIP.net>.